Saturday, March 2, 2013

Coming up this week!

We have had a very exciting start to the blog! Thank you Brenda Webb for being my inaugural interview. If you haven't had the chance to read our interview, I highly suggest you check out the Friday tab. Leave a comment and enter the contest to win a copy of Brenda's novels! I will announce the winner on Friday March 8th, so be sure you get your name in as there is not much time left. The drawing closes on Thursday at midnight!

This week we have some interesting things happening on the blog:

On Monday we will take a look into the mind of Mr. Colins. What could possibly be going on in that crazy head of his?

On Tuesday we will see a change in format. I had been posting funny things that I found on twitter, but it was getting harder and harder to find anything that I found blog-able. Consequently, I will be revamping Tuesday. We will go from Twitter Tuesdays to Transformation Tuesdays.
            -In September of last year I decided that I wanted to go all out and attend the Netherfield Ball in full costume this year. When contemplating the ball, I realized that there will be a ton of girls dressed up as Elizabeth or Jane Bennet, so in order to stand out, I've decided to go as Caroline Bingley! Join me on Tuesdays as I chronicle my transformation into Caroline Bingley!-

On Wednesday we will read another fan mail letter. If you would like to send in a letter of your own, feel free to email me @ lavenderladysdream@gmail.com

On Thursday I will be reviewing Darcy on the Hudson by Mary Lydon Simonsen!

Last but certainly not least, I will be interviewing:



Evangelina Joseph


This should be an interesting interview! I am really looking forward to it! If you are an author and would like to promote your novels, please send me an e-mail. I would LOVE to interview you!

No comments:

Post a Comment